The great Olympic sport of curling appeals to people of all ages and physical abilities and lets men and women compete equally. Curling encourages strategy, leadership, team communication, problem solving, sportsmanship, socialization and competition. Choosing curling for your social or team building event provides a fun, unique and memorable experience. It’s a day where everyone interacts and works together as a team toward a shared goal. Whether your event is corporate team building, school field trip, private learn-to-curl, or just a mess of people who want ice time, we can get you curling.
What to Expect
Your curling event will begin with a brief off-ice introduction, safety talk, and stretch. Next you will move to the ice and receive expert instruction on the basics of delivery, sweeping and skipping. Then you'll play a game for the rest of your event. Your guests can play as much as they like or relax and watch the action from our comfortable lounge.
Evergreen Curling Club provides all the necessary curling equipment, you just need to bring clean sneakers and layers warm clothing that allow you flexibility of movement.
Download the Basics of Curling pdf, right click here... Basics of Curling
Customize Your Event
Small group, giant group, or do you need an unusual time period? We may be able to accommodate.
Ask us about extras, including bartender, entertainment, extra instructors, catered food, non-curling events or meeting space with basic A/V equipment. Contact us at
Participants and observers are welcome to enjoy their own food and non-alcoholic beverages in our warm-room.
Download the curling Info Flyer here...Tips / Map
Pricing and Times for Corporate Events
Corporate pricing for 2016:
- 90 minute sampler event: $250 for groups of up to 10 guests, $500 for up to 20 and $750 for larger groups.
- 2-Hour Event: $330 for groups of 10 guests, $660 for up to 20, $990 for up to 30 guests
- 3-hour event: $900 for groups of up to 20 guests. $1350 for larger groups.
- Drop-in curling: $20 for practice or games, $25 for lesson. Available most Mondays & Tuesdays, November 16 thru Jan 26, 2016. Please check the calendar for specific dates.
- Extra time in the warm-room (meeting space): $50/hour.
- Events typically occur Monday thru Friday between 10am and 4pm, or on Saturday evenings.
- Ice is available between October and May.
- A maximum of 30 guests are allowed on the ice at one time.
Download the Group Events Flyer! right click here...Group Events Flyer If you have questions or want to check availability? Contact us at